Friday, October 23, 2009

midterms!!

So officially hate MIDTERMS. Maybe because they sucked for this semester. I got sick last week and was out of commission for like 3 days, throwing my whole study schedule off and resulting in me not doing well on my tests. It was a wake up call and I needed to start grinding out this work. So grind mode is in full effect. Plus, mama lindo is coming today for family weekend. And I know she will give me the inspiration I need to get through the rest of the semester. Trying to keep hope alive!!

On a lighter note, I scheduled my final interview with the company I really want to work for. And I need to call the travel agent to get my travel itinerary since they are flying me out to DC. This is so exciting for me! I hope it all works out. I want a skirt suit for the interview so we're going shopping this weekend. :-) A lil retail therapy doesnt hurt. I also have an appointment for senior portraits on Monday. It's crazy how fast this year is moving.

♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment