Thursday, November 26, 2009

#imthankfulfor....

My support system has been the best these last couple of weeks. I never really questioned the love and support of my family because I knew it was always there but the love from my friends has really surprised me lately. I had a really big interview last weekend and the amount of support I received from not only my fam but also friends really made me realize how blessed I am for the people I have surrounded myself with. And I am SOOOOOO thankful for them.

As usual, I am in the NYC for the break. As awesome as NYC is, I am starting to think this place is not for me. Driving is a hassle with all the traffic and not mention everytime I come here, something always happens to my car. :-( [Currently recovering from a minor case of whiplash]. I always have a good time but I dont think this place is for me. I am just ready to eat some good food and get some rest so I can finish this semester strong. Hopefully I'll get to see my RPI peeps before I leave.

♥ A.Erika ♥

1 comment:

  1. You didn't tell me you were in NYC. :( Please hit my up the next time you are in town!

    ReplyDelete