Friday, July 16, 2010

the miseducation of [a.erika]

im at a crossroad in my life. being back home, living under my parents rules is confusing the hell out of me. for 4 years, i was able to come and go as i pleased because i was "on my own." now that i have graduated and returned to live with the parentals. no coming home at 7am, no leaving when i please. must respect the hands that feed me [literally]. that doesnt bother me at all when i want to do something for myself. its ok for me to hang with them late, spend money to buy expensive bras, travel with them to weddings but as soon as i want to do something that doesnt include them, there is a problem. i am finding a hard time to understand where they are coming from SOMETIMES. how do they expect me to learn if i cant make a decision for myself. oh i love how they say ur grown and u can do what you want. but the fact still remains u want me to do it ur way regardless. maybe i will only understand when i have kids and put in a similar situation but im just lost. im trying not to be selfish in my decision as im realizing that my decisions dont just affect myself. yet in this 22 year of living, arent supposed to be selfish. isnt that what my twenties is all about.idk but i feel like...

deep in my heart the answer, was in me and i made up my mind to define my destin
y....

♥ A.Erika ♥

1 comment:

  1. I hear that Booskie remember if i taught you anything at all "Live Your Life!"

    ReplyDelete