Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Hello December!

I can't believe it's December already. Like I was telling a friend today, it seems like this year just zoomed by leaving us no space to breathe. Well maybe very little space to breathe. I am reflecting in all that has happened this year so I can give my recap for the year. I can't wait to share the highlights of the year with you all!

I've decided to step a back from many activities to really re-focus on what I want for my life. I saw this quote: "The best way to predict the future is to create it." And I couldn't agree with it more! I'm excited to share that I'm creating another blog, focused on art, design, culture! I hope to launch in January 2014. Don't worry this blog isn't going anywhere. This new blog is a year in the making. I bought the domain name last year (true story) and FINALLY decided to start. I'm really looking forward to sharing it with you all. Awesome content to share so stay tuned! Additionally, I am relaunching my personal website. Right now, it just hosts my portfolio but I want a site that will be reflective of my personal brand as well as support my freelancing endeavors. And this blog will be an extension of that site! Big tings a gwan!

I'm enjoying working on these projects. Tons of work but I'm doing what I love so it doesnt feel like work. Are you all planning to end 2013 with a bang?

 ♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment