Saturday, November 13, 2010

music, design and type.

I'm trying to do an aesthetically pleasing post at least once a month. Im often amazed at what designers can do..how they can take a concept and visually illustrate it. music, design, type. some of my favorite things...imagine all together...LOVE. I came across a video that utilized type and music. Typography is my favorite element of design...it can make or break a design. Im pretty good at memorizing typefaces too...yea imma type freak [as the BF says] but dont judge me. Anyways,  I loved  how the deisgner incorporate TYPE with different images of Brooklyn. The type was kerned and lead to my liking. Type + jay-z feat weezy = hello brooklyn starring one of my favorite typefaces, Akzidenz Grotesk, and the architecture of Brooklyn. Watch it here---> http://vimeo.com/10089801
Enjoy my loves!

♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment