Friday, January 28, 2011

year of the rabbit.

2011 = year of the rabbit. rabbit = my favorite animal. So with some substitution and simplification, 2011= my favorite year. Hopefully. Calling it until it comes to pass. That explanation was so geeky. Some things u cant help when you graduate from the oldest technological university in the English-speaking world. Hehehe ;-)

In all honesty, I really love the graphic. first aesthetically pleasing post of the year. Which i'm contemplating moving my aesthetically pleasing posts to tumblr and have this be my stream of consciousness. Not completely sure though...

♥ A.Erika ♥

1 comment:

  1. Be careful bout the Tumblr move some ppl tryna make it a gateway Twitter lol...the year is the rabbit is awesome 1987 is the year of the star gazing rabbit makes a lot of sense about myself lol

    ReplyDelete