Monday, December 26, 2011

pace yourself, ash.

You know when you were a kid and you got all giddy when you’re mom or dad was about to give you something you REALLY wanted? My mom said I used to do this little dance and I actually still do a form of that dance to this day. Lol. Well I get that same giddy feeling when I find opportunities that I can use to prove my skill and abilities especially for my career. I just wanna e-mail all these opportunities and say I can do it! I can do it! Then I find myself overwhelmed with everything because I decided to be superwoman and take on too many tasks. So that’s going to be one of the things I focus on next year is pacing myself. Because I was limited in the activities I wanted to participate due to unemployment, now I want to do everything because I have money of the better resources. But I don’t want to stretch myself too thin, trying to do everything at once.  I am forcing myself to be patient, finish my commitments and do them to the best of my ability. THEN take on another responsibility. Learning to build my empire slowly but surely.

I hope you all had a great Christmas. The fam and I surely did and we have leftovers for dayssss!!!

♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment