Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!! I finally did a post on the new years day! Lol. I can't believe its 2012 already. 2011 has been an interesting year and I am glad I made it through! Thankful for the closed chapters, leaps of faith, lessons learned. They all gave me strength and directed me in the place I needed to be. Not to toot my horn, but I'm always so surprised by my progress every year. I'm like wow I'm really becoming a great woman. Lol. Even though I'm still flawed, I can't help but celebrate where I've come from and where I am now. I am so hyped about 2012. The first time in a while I have been so excited for the new year and new beginnings. So happy new year to you readers and wish nothing but great things for you this year!

♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment