Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013: Year of Focus

Happy 2013! As always my new year's post is always delayed. I took the pics above on New Year's Day while watching the Rose Bowl Parade (My new year's day ritual) with all intention of posting later that day. Ehh not so much. Only 16 days into 2013 and my life has been hectic/busy/full/eventful. I still have not done my vision board for this year. I just feel burned out which is odd because you are supposed to feel refreshed for the new year. And to be honest, I just did not feel motivated enough to get my goals on paper for this year. And I thought I was the only one until I read a recent post from one of my new favorite blogs. But everyday, I am feeling renewed and by the end of the month, I will finish listing my goals for this year and do my vision board. I'll even share it.

Every number has a symbolic meaning. The number 13 means chaos and confusion, which I am definitely feeling already. Ironically enough, my pastor declared, FOCUS, as our theme for this year.  Perfect theme. Not allowing ourselves to be distracted by the things that keep you from the goals. Or not allowing ourselves to be distracted by the things that are not priorities. I already had to turn down some great opportunities because I had to set my priorities. And I feel good about my decision. So I encourage you all to decide what's important and FOCUS in the midst because the distractions are coming so be ready! I hope great things for my readers this year!

♥ A.Erika ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment