Sunday, August 22, 2010

three sixty five.

next week i start my internship and i cant wait to start. my own workstation with a phone and work email. first a workspace...next a office space. wishful thinking!
So im using this week to secure an income [hopefully...God willing]. Theres about 8 job fairs I researched and Im going to all of them. Low key nervous but high key excited to network and hopefully gain an income, something that wont interfere with the internship tho. Unless I get a job that will encompass my marketing interest. So pray for me!

Two days ago, i started my three sixty five project. i got the idea from one of my new favorite blogs, apricot tea. She decided to take a pic each day for a whole year. i was like oh im definitely jacking this idea since i love photography. thanks Ev´Yan. haha. i havent decided if imma do a monthly update or keep it as a surprise until 08/20/2011. but im really excited for this project.

[job fair] report at the end of the week. oh officially 2 months with the BF tomorrow ♥

♥ A.Erika ♥

1 comment:

  1. Hey Booskie!!!

    Arnice and I have both started posting our 365 challenge thanks for the great idea Ashlee and Apricot Tea!!!!

    ReplyDelete