Friday, September 10, 2010

[job fair] report

so this post is long overdue as so much has transpired since the last entry. the career fair[s] went well. i made some contacts with some recruiters so that was really good. i reconnected with my mentor last week. shes preggers with twins [both girls]. Me and the babays are kindred spirits! Lol. it was really good to update her on my life and get some inspiration from her. thats one thing i missed about her: she always kept me on track. she even did my hair and now im rocking a bob.
I started my internship last week and i am thoroughly enjoying it. i feel so official with my own workstation, equipped with a phone, desk accessories, and a computer. The first day I was already working on projects and by the end of the week, I was sending designs to clients. I started this big project yesterday that encompasses multiple designs. Today I finished the first phase of the project and the response was overwhelming. I was so humbled by all the positivity I received from my boss all the way to my fellow intern. I gotta keep up the good work! I spoke with my boss about my intentions and she was so happy about my eagerness to learn. Like i continue to say just give me a chance to prove it to you because i know i can.


♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment