Thursday, September 23, 2010

slighly overwhelmed.

just a tid bit overwhelmed. maybe cuz the infamous aunt flo is in town, making me more emotional than usual. i doubt it.

one of my mom's cowkers son passed away on monday. Broncos WR. Standout athlete at South Carolina and South Cobb High School. I never met him but I felt like I knew him through various convos me and my mom had. I just dont why and guess i will nvr understand why he would do that to himself. reading various blogs & fb posts abt me showed he had a very promising future but he himself didnt see it.

my brother fractured his foot so that will change all of our lives for the next 6-8 weeks and hes struggling in his classes because of lack of effort on his part.

then this bishop eddie long allegations. i dont want to believe it, i really hope its not true.There is so much at stake and even if its not true, things will not be the same. I just say look at Michael Jackson...he never truly recovered from this. I really hope and pray his faith will see him through this trying time.

on top of that, I had an interview with VS and i think it went ok. i was one of the only candidates with no retail experience but the only one with a degree. so they call me on monday saying that they had trouble reaching my references. so i called my references and said that they had given me great recommendations. so orientation is trow and i have yet to hear back from VS. why go thru all that trouble if u werent gonna hire me in the first place.

im already dealing with my internal issues being 4 months after graduation and still no job with student loans to pay back. all of these issues are haunting me. im tryna keep the faith cuz at the end of the day, its all i have.

this is like my first sad post but i gotta be real. but know that im still smiling because it could be alot worse! on a lighter note, 3 months celebration trow!

♥ A.Erika ♥ 

1 comment:

  1. Booskie all will be ok...I def am gona chat it up with ya for a bit and try to lightened the mood up =)

    ReplyDelete