Wednesday, May 20, 2009

some of this, a little bit of that

Its been one of those weeks....some of my favs graduated from RPI this weekend [still waiting on those pics], moving from one residence hall to the next, starting classes. Needless to say, its been an emotional past couple of days. But life goes on...

So I am on my daily blog check and I come across Clutch's posting on the downside of Obamamania and I am disgusted by some of the things that have been created in support of Obama. Tattoos, Chia Obamas, A SEX TOY...now thats out of hand. Its really disturbing and distasteful. People are taking his position and his accomplishment as the first African-American president as joke by creating such items. I support tshirt and other paraphernalia but these other items are unacceptable.

On a lighter note, I am one of the BIGGEST University of Texas fan you will meet. For a person that has never been to Texas, I rep for them as if it was my hometown. Well one of my favorite basketball player's from Texas is Daniel Gibson. He declared for the draft in 2006 and has been playing for the Cavaliers since then. Well he is currently dating Ms. Keyshia Cole. I knew something up when she was wearing his jersey in her latest video. [See below]


Well they have decided to come out into the public eye. Apparently
he's had a thing for her for a minute. I think they are cute together. Keyshia Cole has become refined over the last couple of years and I hope this works out for them both. So to Boobie and Keyshia...best of luck...A. Erika approved.




No comments:

Post a Comment