Thursday, May 28, 2009

hardly home....



But always reppin....so happy to be going home TOMORROW. I have not been home since January so this trip is lonnnnnnggggg overdue. I'm breaking from blogging until I return to campus as I will be busy with my brother's graduation and dance recitals and all the other activities my family has planned for me. But pictures will be taken so I will be back with updates and such!

I am not really looking forward to traveling though as I have THREE layovers before I get to Atlanta. So I fly to Detroit, Pittsburgh, and DC all before I get to my beloved Atlanta. I just hope everything works out since the weather isnt gonna be too great. But with the good Lord on my side, I will get there on time and most importantly, safe and sound. Nite nite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment