Saturday, May 23, 2009

that was one heck of a shot

I'm not a big professional sports. I prefer college sports any day over pro, however, I love watching pro sports during the playoffs because I feel like that's when the athletes play with heart. Last night, I caught the last 15 minutes of the Cavaliers-Magic game, which was the best part of the game. Turk of the Magic made a clutch jumper, putting the Magic up by 2. With 1 second left, Jarad Williams inbound the ball to MR. Lebron James. James gets the ball up way behind the 3 point line and makes the shot. Like an amazing shot...I screamed and jumped out of my chair. You know what here's a video of the shot....


Isnt that a GREAT shot?? Definitely MVP STATUS! Gotta love the playoffs. As they say, where AMAZING happens. Cant wait for game 3!So I was reading an article about Lebron's shot and how its comparable to MJ's shot against the Cavs [the irony] on May 7, 1989 [my
FIRST birthday...of course GREATNESS happened on this day].Here's MJ shot...you be the judge...


Ohhh Charles Hamilton...I havent really listened to all his music but from I've heard, he's pretty good. Well apparently he's good at pissing people off too....peep the video...


LMAO.HILARITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment