Thursday, March 10, 2011

march madness/gladness

March Madness! March Gladness! I love the month of March just because of the March Madness! There is no time like it. When I was at RPI, I would hardly pay attention in class, watching various games on my laptop. Almost screaming out randoms outburst in class because of great plays. Nothing gets my blood pumping like a GREAT tourney game.

So for the month of March, my church decided to give classes on Wednesday instead of Wednesday night service. I was excited because they had a class about prepping for the job market. Seeing as though, i'm still actively seeking full-time employment, i figured this would be a great class to refresh some skills and learn some new info. Apparently there was not enough interest so I'm taking a class called building biblical wealth, and so far, its been A-MAZING.

One of my biggest goals in life is to leave a legacy to my generational tree, comparable to the Rockefellers, Kennedys, etc. One of the ways I want to build that legacy is having wealth. In order to build that, I must learn how to budget my money so I can create a habit of good spending habits. In turn, I can teach my kids, grandkids, and possibly my great-grandkids to great spending habits. One of the references the instructor used in class to help with budgeting is www.daveramsey.com. I would suggest all my readers, look at this site and get some help managing that budget. As much I would like to build a legacy, I wish the same for my readers.

♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment