Thursday, September 17, 2009

empire state of mind

these streets will make you feel brand new,
the lights will inspire you,
lets here it for New York, New York, New Yorkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

That is my favorite song off of Jay-z new album, Blueprint III. I'll have to say its one of my favorite Jay-z album, only second to American Gangster. I never knew how much I liked Jay-z music until I watched his concert on Friday at Madison Square Garden. It was streaming live from Fuse and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You've thought I was in Madison Square Garden. LOL.

Another reason why I like the album because of the album art. I LOVE the album cover. One of the best designed album covers I have seen in a long time. I thought it was designed using Adobe Photoshop, thinking whomever used Photoshop to create this is a BEAST. Yet while looking at one of my favorite design blogs, kiss my black ads, it was actually a photoshoot to create the awesomeness of that cover. Dont believe me. See the video for yourself....



♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment