Thursday, June 11, 2009

can't settle for just a little bit of sky


That has been my inspiration for the last couple weeks. Working hard to be that philanthropic socialite [who dress like Sarah Jessica and live like princess Diana....kudos to Drake]I dream to be. :-)

I met with a professor earlier this week to discuss a project she would like me to work on. I walked in her office and she goes, "I have so many plans for you!" I reply, "O really? Please do tell" but me thinking what is this woman planning for me. LOL. She is really excited that I decided to take over the Graphics Club, with hopes of turning it into AIGA Student Group. So I have 2 organizations in my hands and I pray everyday for guidance and direction for these organizations, so that they may be successful. On top of that, she referred me to be the student representative of the Albany AIGA advisory board. Geezzzz!!! These roles are different for me, seeing that I am behind-the-scenes type of gal but I will embrace these opportunities because this is just my "dress rehearsal for the real world". Keeping my roots close and leaving those branches aside.

No comments:

Post a Comment