Tuesday, June 30, 2009

aesthetically pleasing [1]

I love all aspects of arts....dance, music, visual arts, etc. Kinda why I'm a senior design student. LOL. I am starting a segment displaying art/ visually appealing pieces called Aesthetically Pleasing. So I found a couple pieces that are aesthetically pleasing.

First is artwork by Dawn Okoro, a 2002 graduate of University of Texas at Austin [GO LONGHORNS! :-D] and a recent graduate of Thurgood Marshall School of Law.

I really like this one! Every woman knows having at least ONE of these bags is important in their wardrobe.This next piece is kinda Harlem Renaissance-esque. With the jazz age and the speakeasies. Gracious....I love that period!


To view more of her work, visit www.dawnokoro.com

Second is the animation of post done by a design student. It is pretty cool....animation isnt my thing. Just sticking to graphic design.

♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment