Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hey tweeps!

So I am in love with Twitter. I think its because it allows me [and others] to express how they feel about their life, sometimes getting responses from followers in agreement and/or disagreement. It also provides another way for people to communicate. You can tweet from anywhere as long as you have a computer with internet access or a phone that has internet capabilities. There are even various Twitter applications for phones. Time Magazine recently wrote an article discussing how Twitter will change the way we live. One part of the article really stood out to me, the writer stating how other countries have surpassed America in innovation yet we have developed sites such Google, America Online, Wikipedia, Facebook, and now Twitter. These sites allow people to connect with the touch of a button. I never really thought about it like that but America is doing a great way of keep the world connected.

♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment