Thursday, March 20, 2014

Greetings Spring!

After a CRAZY winter, I am so glad to see spring! The Snowpocalypse plagued us twice in 2 weeks, first time having people in their cars for over 20 hours. O_O. To me new seasons equals new opportunities and fresh beginnings. Spring in particular, equals blooming flowers and reaping the fruits of the seeds you planted in fall and winter. Metaphorically speaking. 

Spring also means March Madness! I've blogged about how much I love it. It started today and my bracket is already messed up with all these upsets. I did babes bracket for his pool at work.....it's not looking so good. *covers eyes* Texas is playing now and I'm trying to keep calm. I really love this time of year because it shows the versatility of each team and the heart of the players. Of course I love the cinderella stories (as long as it doesn't mess up my bracket). The fact that a game could down to a shot just to make it to the next round is amazing to me! I got Louisville taking in one bracket and Michigan State in another. Who did y'all have taking it all?

♥ A.Erika ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment