Friday, March 21, 2014

My Favorite Social Network

Being a social media enthusiast, it's difficult to choose a favorite because each network serves a different purpose. But if I had to choose, my favorite social network is most definitely Instagram! I'm checking it at least once per hour. I know I'm obsessed. But people get so creative with their content visually and I love it. From Church of Laugh to Myleik to personal style bloggers to my cool friends and their adventures, the knowledge and inspiration, and oh let's not forget the ratchetry you find on there is wonderful! Balance is key!

Social media in general is awesome. I mean you get to share things like this.

Lolololol! Definitely a March Madness highlight especially with that "Backstreet Boys spin move".  #huuuahhhh

♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment