Monday, March 17, 2014

the overdue new years post

Happy New Year! Lololol! I'm actually laughing as I type that because it's March and I've finally decided to do a post for the new year. Every weekend has been filled with something to do (even though I said I was hanging up my socialite cape) and I haven't had any down time to freely write until now. I'm notorious for writing a delayed New Years post anyway. Well maybe not this late. Eh whatever. I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start. Mine surely is. :D

If you follow me on social media, you already know that I'M ENGAGED!!!! On March 1, my babes asked me to marry him in Savannah, GA in a fairytale fashion! I had an idea because he was acting weird all day but I had no idea it would be so extravagant. It was perfect and I couldn't ask for a better person to spend the rest of my life with. So wedding planning begins. I can tell you that my favorite part of this wedding planning process is the design element like stationery and event design. Everything else I'm just like whatever. People are like you are just so cool about it. I'm like my family and friends won't allow me to be a bridezilla so I might as well be calm. But this is an exciting process!

I want to commit to something for 40 days and see what comes of it. Soooo...I'm challenging myself to 40 days of blogging. I know my sis Z will happy to read everyday. Lol! I have a couple ideas for what I want to write about but I would love to know what my readers would like to know. Leave a comment about what you want me to write about. Before y'all even ask, yes I'm doing a post on the proposal. I have to get my feelings right for it because the thought of the proposal story makes me tear up. Anyways, I've missed y'all. How has the new year been so far?

♥ A.Erika ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment