Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Superwoman Complex

I want to do it all and I want to have it all. But life doesn't work quite like that and quite frankly, no one can do it all AND have it all except Jesus. I want to help inspire change in people's lives, I want to be the philanthropic socialite my mission statement talks about, I want to be an awesome wife, I want to be phenomenal designer, much more. But I've learned that things happen in stages and through a process. I can't be frustrated where I am unless I am willing to change it. I'm learning to manage my expectations of what I can and can't do in a day. Slowly but surely I'm letting go of this superwoman complex and moving towards being complete and full.Or maybe I'm redefining the term superwoman.

♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment