Monday, April 21, 2014

life happens

Hey y'all! My life is just busy. When I find the time to write, I fall asleep. It's a vicious cycle. And I'm mad because two blogposts posted for the same day. Ugh little stuff like that piss me off. Anyways this weekend I thought I would get to relax since we had Good Friday off. Yeaaaaaa nah. Wedding venue visits, brunches, outing with mentee, church and dinner with the fam. All of that left little time for anything. I did catch Scandal though. The season ended very openly. Like in the next season could go different directions. You never know with Shonda Rhimes. Believe it or not, my blogging challenge is coming to an end. I know, I know sad right?! I know you all have been enjoying the posts. Lolololol. The goal is to have a post done everyday until then. Buttttttttt if I dont, y'all know....life happens.

♥ A.Erika ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment